Friday, January 6, 2012

Use my Clarisonic – drinkin’ gin and tonic.

It’s a fact: things that vibrate and buzz are just superior to non-buzzing non-vibrating products - I love a hand held gadget that goes buzz buzz. What girl doesn’t?

Winning!
Like, I won a Sonicare toothbrush from my dentists office and my head almost popped off. First of all - I love to win things. Secondly, after one use I discovered that up until that moment I had been a cave woman using a prehistoric plastic toothbrush.

Patooie – I spit on you old, plastic toothbrush!

I had the same feeling after using my Clarisonic for the first time to clean my face.

I realize now my hands are no longer good enough to get my face clean. I need something that goes buzz buzz and makes me feel buzzy.

I had known about Clarisonic for years and wondered what all the buzz was about – I mean, it is kind of expensive, could it really make that much of a difference?

Yes it does.

I now feel as if get a mini-facial every night when I take my make up off. Just like my teeth feeling fresh-from-the-dentist-clean with my electric toothbrush, my face feels cleaner than ever after a swipe with my Clarisonic.

I can use any cleanser I want with it, so I can continue to use my old school Cetaphil that I adore, and my L’Oreal Revitalift moisturizer soaks into my skin better than ever after using it.

I use the sensitive brush, which feels awesome and soft, not Buf-Puf harsh or scratchy at all. It shuts off after 60 seconds, so no need to worry about overdoing it.

The booklet that came with it says it cleans my face up to six times better than just my hands alone.

SIX TIMES. That’s a lot.

I now give my hands the same “patooie” I gave to my old toothbrush.

Say hello to my little pink friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment