- "What brand of curler do you use?"
- "You curl your eyelashes?"
- "What the hell is that?"
I used a Shu Uemura curler forever, a cult fave that you can no longer buy at Nordy's or Sephora or anywhere else (WHY???) So now I use the Sephora one which I actually like a lot.
On top of my perfectly curled lashes I of course love a good mascara. Believe me, I have shelled out some serious cash on some brands that have failed to thrill me.
My friend Molly is the Queen of Mascara. Seriously, she has the prettiest blue eyes and her eyelashes always look amazing - not in a creepy tarantula-Kardashian kind of way but in a clean, beautiful, everyday way. There are not many women where you notice not only their eyes, but their eyelashes, and Molly is that girl. Here are her picks for favorite mascaras:
- FAVORITE hands down ~ Benefit BAD Gal Lash, because the brush is huge and it plumps up your lashes like no other
- Any MAC mascara ~ works great and surprisingly reasonably priced!
- Lancôme Definicils ~ A classic. Lengthens, plumps, goes on beautifully.