Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Three You Need.

I won’t lie and tell you I haven’t thought about Botox.

I look in the mirror sometimes, pulling or tugging at my skin to get a nice hello from ‘youthful Lori’ in the reflection staring back at back at me.

I know I don’t have a lot of wrinkles but the fact is; as we age so does our skin.    

So yeah, I think about it sometimes. No surgery, no scars, just needles full of botulism shot into my fine lines and wrinkles - paralyzing my face giving me creepy, frozen eternal youth.

Then I say, eeeeeeeeeeeeew.

I usually pull bits and pieces of product from a variety of lines but for the lines on my face, I stick with one.

Revitalift by L'Oreal Firming Eye Cream, Firming Day Cream and Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream each work so well for me that I don’t consider switching it up to try something new. Both the eye cream and the day moisturizer sink into my skin beautifully. The night formula is thick and creamy and whips my face into shape while I get my beauty sleep.

Your face should tell a story. My story would include the fact that I like to smile and laugh. A lot. And I am more than ok with that.


1 comment:

  1. I have these on my Target list. I've been looking for a reasonably priced skin care system. I can't wait for my face's story to no longer be "I need a nap".

    ReplyDelete