Friday, March 11, 2011

I guess my face needs minerals.

There was a big buzz years ago about powder form mineral foundation that peaked my interest, but I wasn't about to stray from my liquid foundation that I would apply to my t-zone every morning with a triangle-shaped sponge. How could a powder be a foundation? Wouldn't it leave my face dry and cakey? So I refused to try it. What a fool I was! All those years wasted when I could have camera-ready gorgeous glowy skin thanks to my Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Matte SPF 15 foundation and my Mineral Veil Loose Powder.


Here is the deal:
  1. Swirl
  2. Tap
  3. Buff
That is what I say in my head every morning when I apply my foundation, and I love the way it goes on with my 'buki' brush. I was really concerned the coverage wouldn't be as good as liquid foundation, but it was and I can control the amount by adding another 'coat' to my face. The Mineral Veil powder sets it all and gives you that flawless finish that every girl wants.

Without fail, I will always sit and watch Leslie Blodgett, the company's founder on her hour long infomercials, or watch her banter with the hosts on QVC. Yes, I watch QVC. They have great makeup segments and I like to watch that guy David make insane faces after eats a heats a bite of Juniors Cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment