Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fave Under Five.

Can you get something truly amazing for under five dollars?
Y-E-S!
I want you to try this product because I have yet to hear anyone else mention it and I am up all night with my soft lips, concerned that no one is buying it except for me and it will soon be going to the beauty graveyard.

Neosporin Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy has SPF 20, and unlike vaseline-petroleum jelly based products, this goes on feeling smooth and not gloppy. It reduces dryness and locks in moisture, which is perfect for your pucker. And it's from Neosporin, the healing power experts ~ they can fix burns and open wounds, so it goes to figure they can help your dry lips! There is also a nighttime therapy version available but I just use the same one at night. I figure my lips are protected from the moonlight with the SPF in case I go out for a sleepwalk. For under five bucks at the drug store, you have to give it a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment