Monday, March 7, 2011

Curly Hair Girls Unite!



Don't judge me if I use my health saving account to pay for truckloads of this stuff, not having it could lead to depression which is a medical condition, so I find it totally justifiable.

When us naturally-curly-hair girls find a product we love, we are loyal as all get-out.

I have experimented with every shampoo and conditioner that has come out and most of the time am left feeling disappointed...curly hair is a tricky thing! Hitting that balance of enough moisture vs. too much moisture weighing down your 'do. Here's the deal, I have found my end all be all of curly hair shampoo and get this...I hear they are discontinuing it! Why God, why when I find something that I love does this always seems to happen?
So, the shampoo and conditioner I am hoarding it off of the shelves anywhere I can find it (thank you Nordstrom Rack...) is Bed Head Foxy Curls Frizz-Fighting Sulfate Free Shampoo. It smells to die for and leaves my curls shiny and defined like no other shampoo has done for me in the past. And it has the name foxy in it which is pretty damn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment